Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baitfish oh Baitfish!!!!

One of my favorite patterns to tie and the color combos are unlimited. Credit to McFluffchucker for the design I just tweaked it to some different materials. He has a step by step on our site pike and predator flies called an" ultra hair baitfish". For some odd reason the pattern never comes out as good as his when I tie it. Of course I have my days with 5 minute epoxy where I could take or leave it! Any way I use micro chenille"GILLS", chartruce ultra hair, dna flash, white slink-n-flash and top it off with olive slink-n-flash. Doll eyes and mono thread 6/0 gamagatsu circle hook and coated head with hard as nails. enjoy a good pattern to tie and casts really well!

1 comment:

  1. dude that looks great to me id fish it anyday nice tie your nearly there

    ReplyDelete