Monday, October 26, 2009

Heads up Dave......


Well since i shall experience some Scotland culture it is only fair that i share some with Dave. Dave Lindsay being one hell of a pike fly tier and a good friend shall experience Vermont like no other. After a few brews May is a great time to stalk woodchucks...be warned they fight back. I like to stick my hand down the hole and see if one is home so Dave anty up ole boy cause these suckers got teeth and an arsenal. Since I will be on some haggis hunt I thought it was only fair to show my favorite thing to do after a few toddies.......enjoy and there are no gloves allowed. Plenty of pike to be caught and laughs to be had and booze and wild game......ahhhhhhhh can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha boooooooooooooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to be the videographer for the chucky wood hunt!!

    ReplyDelete