Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Lightning McQueen's"



More big bucktails from the vise. These have been tested in tub. The profile when wet is really nice the heads flare up and the tail shimmers real well. My son named these after his favorite race car " Lightning McQueen" so I guess that's the sticker. He thought of it all by himself and am sure they will pull through the water fast so there you have it. Simple design the crystal chenille behind the bucktail helps make for a more broader profile. Tied on 5/0 Owner hooks...sharp as all hell too. I did some up on all grey , more orange and the ever favorite chartreuse. Packed in the Finsport wallets I can't wait to get these after some pike in the spring....I had a friend on facebook ask me the other day if I was going ice fishing...He asked me are you ready to go? I responded by saying well I am ready for the ice to melt fella...I have not heard back from him....hmmmm.. Tight Lines, "PikePicker"

No comments:

Post a Comment