Monday, March 15, 2010

Beautiful Art Work....



Dave and I have a site over on facebook the we manage called "flyflinger's pattern swap". It's a place where all can get their tying fix post patterns and the like. We have patterns from small midge trout patterns to salmon works of art and predator patterns and all are welcome. Everyone has tons of talent. One person in particular that I would like to mention is Aileen Ellis. On top of being a master of tying trout flies which she sells through her web site http://mkflies.com she is one hell of a artist! Now I like to draw but nothing I do compares to this...nothing. She sells her art work over on her site and it's worth every nickel in my eyes. Cheers Aileen keep up the awesome work! Tight lines mid week pike fishing is on stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment