Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Tie Off



Well chucker's were back! Dave's pick was BIG baitfish patterns http://mcfluffchucker.blogspot.com click here to see what the crazy highlander has up his sleeve! My shipment from the boys over a piketrek which you can get to via my blog or Dave's. I used the new piketrek materials for today's tie off hope you like it. I have alot of great ideas for this stuff and scince Dave has been tying with it for weeks now is giving me some pointers. This baitfish is 12 inches long and will be doing some more for our musky trip in May. this is gold and black barred with bait fish belly. Sorry so short but the wee little pikepicker was nipping at my heels last nite to play toys... Chucking Fluff tomorrow so stay tuned for a full report as it is going to be a cracker of a day!!!

1 comment: