Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bottom of the box?

Here is a collection of some of the very 1st pike patterns I ever tied. The top one was given to me by Mike over at troutfitters. The bottom 2 were made of Rams wool marabou big fly fiber super hair and silver flash. The hook is a mustad I believe and the size is a 1/0 I think. Funny this thing is only 4.5-5 inches long and thought woah this things is huge! All joking aside these stuck me my 1st pike and started an addiction that will last a life time. I have these tucked away in a safe place in the man cave. It's nice to reflect back on certain things on a rainy day or when you can't get out to fish. Tight lines Fluffchuckers!!

1 comment:

  1. Every angler has that old lure in the bottom of the box, that old fashioned one that we don´t one to use anymore, not for being useless, jut for the fear of lossing it.

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete