Sunday, April 18, 2010

NICLEY DONE!



A big thanks to Aileen Ellis over at Mk flies. You can visit and buy flies for trout , flyfishing and nature art work over there. Scroll down the side bar. I asked her a few days ago to throw her hands into a couple of pike patterns of her choice. She stepped up to the plate and swung for the fence. She did an awesome job and I will be testing these this week for her pretty hard. Very good 1st try at a pike pattern! I know with out a doubt that they will get munched. McFluffchucker was very impressed as well. So from all of us pike nuts Aileen great job....need more ladies like you in the pike flyfishing world! Cheers and tight lines! The weather this week is going to be on the cool side. My usual days out are Weds-Sat. Saturdays are usually long mornings or evenings. On that note will keep you posted on my on goings...the Tuesday tie off will be in store. Dave is going to be hitting his local water way for some spring time pike so be looking for his report and on goings with his weather permitting as well. Hopefully no more volcanos decide to blow up in Iceland and send clouds of dust his way....

1 comment:

  1. I like the blend of colors of the first one even though they are just natural shades. I bet it really swims.

    ReplyDelete