Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Tie Off...


Today was Dave's pick. Small baitfish predator flies. I got one nailed down before the screw in my vice f-in busted! So my brother gave me a cool tie in lesson last nite via skype. Brilliant and free....bout time something don't cost you an arm and a leg to use....E.P was on the menu. Dave will be here shortly so I need to button up a few patterns before he gets here. Later this week I plan to do a picture step up of the rigs and rods I use for pike. Been having people ask me that are around here about fly fishing for pike so a simple run should seal the deal. Visit Dave and see what old predator tier has up his sleeve! Till later tight lines be true to your friends even if you got 1 thats all you need! http://mcfluffchucker.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice tie...Do you do well on flies like that? I don't do much with synthetics. I'm looking forward to seeing what your pike rigs are like.

    ReplyDelete