Monday, September 6, 2010

WOBBLE HEADS "homestyle"


This is not a new concept for pike and musky fly fisherman. What is at least I think is what you use where you find it and how it performs. For a while now I have wanted to get maximum action out of my patterns maybe an extra edge to seal the deal. Not wanting to spend the money on magic heads "expensive" I knew I could come up with something. Dollar store suction cups......package of 12 for 3 dollars...now thats a deal in my book! Well nuff said..... as the testing is still in progress I am liking what I see. !st flick was the lawn test with the rod that bites back the "pikesaber" handled it well real well. 2nd is some water footage from today. A little crude but you get the idea. The wind was down right nasty today........... Enjoy the flicks more to come Tight Lines and sharp hooks!!!






1 comment:

  1. Try facing the cup towards the flyline

    ReplyDelete