Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jack Attack.........


Well 1 hr to fish stuck 3 fish. Not big at all but it aint about the size. I'm not going to sit here and bullshit and lie and say all I catch are big pike and such. I just like the whole esox family and yes it's nice to tag a big boy and have him run ya hard but that's what the pikesaber is for...brakes on landed fast and back in the water..done deal. Love me or hate me it's what I do... Tomorrow I want to get into detail about bucktails and how they play a big roll in pike fly fishing my thoughts and ideas so if your interested people of the fluff......stay tuned...just like McFluff said don't forget your camera and stay safe it's cold in the water.......

2 comments:

  1. love that shit , looks cold now brother great video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...I love that friggen $hit.

    ReplyDelete