Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spring 2011!!!!

Been a little slow at the ranch and on the blog. I apologize for that. Looking forward to 2011 and a rejuvenated spirit and sense of direction. The tying has been good as my trip to Florida is around the corner and peacock bass are on the hit list. I will put up my latest flies from the vise as soon as I can. As for now tight lines where ever you and big smiles!!! Looking forward to getting back to my pike in the spring.....hang tight esox and keep away from the big tempting minnows through the ice holes...there bad news!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in Florida for those Peacocks! Fishing those ditches and waterways around Miami for them is on my long list of things to do someday. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good brother , im tempted to sell the wife and book a ticket for those peacocks

    ReplyDelete