Tuesday, January 4, 2011

C-N-R


Catch and release.........pass it on the future fly anglers out there. I grew up keeping my catch as I am sure many of you did as well. As time grew on and I had a deeper love for my angling letting fish go was the way to go. As I grew into a fly angler I wanted others to be able catch and feel as good as I did. Pike I soon fell in love in my teens and well the rest is history. Enjoy and love.... catch and flyfish..........it keeps us all outta of trouble and we may learn a thing or two about life along the way. Tight Lines and Happy 2011 chuckers...it's going to be a sweet ride!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ken-
    Kissing the big females is ok, but be careful french kissing pike, they have alot of teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, today as I left the ice. I came across the remains of a mess of barely legal northerns scattered all over the ice. Full of eggs. Every one of them. Champlain needs stricter limits for pike.

    ReplyDelete