Monday, February 28, 2011

DIY on the cheap....




Hairtstacker 101. Fed up with the over priced undersized store bought deals. Here is how I roll. I built this dirt bag stacker over a year ago because I just couldn't get enough bucktail in the ones I had. I wasn't about to drop $$$ on a tool I knew I could build myself. The pictures are pretty self explanatory and the materials are found at the local caft / hardware store. Enjoy and tight lines.




Materials...and it aint much....




1-nail hammer to nock out your foam base.


2-3mm foam


3-copper pipe

3 comments:

  1. Made one out of an MM mini tube. Works great on the super long bucktails I use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you five bucks and homebrew for one Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you at least plug up the pipe after you cut that off it? Damned redneck...

    ReplyDelete